Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Vacation's All I Ever Wanted

Last night I wrote an entire chapter, and I'm proud of myself. I've gotten a lot more done this week than I thought I could, and that's a good thing--because tomorrow my husband and I are going on vacation! I haven't seen my family in ages, and so we're going to go visit them over the 4th of July. I'm looking forward to it immensely, and it makes me even happier that I can indulge myself with a week of no productivity without feeling like I'm slacking on my word count.

I've also snagged an ARC of Sherry Ficklin's QUEEN OF SOMEDAY, which I will be reading and reviewing here. Hopefully it will make the 12+ hour drive go a little faster. I've been looking forward to reading this book for ages, and I can't wait to share my thoughts.

Other than that, I don't have much to say today, other than I'll be back in a week. Have a good 4th, everyone!

'Til next time,
J.

No comments: