It's been a bit, hasn't it? Since I left you last, I completed NaNoWriMo '14 with just over 64K new words added to the WiP. I'm still not done, but I got a huge chunk out of the way and life's pretty good. Our ML's husband even used his 3D printer to make all the local winners their own trophies. Mine's sitting on top of my desk, and I'm quite fond of it.
Other than NaNo, I really haven't been up to much over the past few weeks. The Husband Guy and I spent Thanksgiving with a couple of friends, and I've been doing much the same as I always do. The words get written, the dishes get cleaned, and I think about doing the carpets before abandoning the idea in favor of sitting around in my underwear and watching Netflix.
You know, the usual.
The one thing I haven't been doing lately is reading, which is somewhat of a frustration for me. I've been getting extremely sidetracked, and my TBR pile has sat, dusty and neglected, waiting for me to realize it's still there.
The one book I have read was given to me for free, for the purposes of honest review...which leads me to Friday's post! I'll be segueing into regular posts again, starting with Friday's review of FAIRY TALE MURDERS, by Kelly Money. If you're interested in that, stay tuned.
Until then, though, I'm going to go vacuum. And by vacuum I mean watch some more Netflix.
Toodles,
J.
1 comment:
You're a writer? Cool shoes. Me, too (kinda, sorta). I know for a fact, however, you gotta whole lotta intelligence behind those two ears, girl; thus, I wanna give you my finite existence: to intrinsically value the Great Beyond which I’ve learned to appreciate, to visualize the fundamental reality of infinity is why I‘m here for a teeny-weeny amount of time. Looky here...
Precisely why I had our ‘philanthropic + epiphany’ (=so much to give + vision): wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most juvenile-lip-service, ultra-groovy, picturesque-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-some-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué-passion you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal enveloping, engulfing our catch-22-excitotoxins. Cya soon, girl…
Post a Comment